Sometimes we get confused when we have to use prepositions with different types of transport.
Today we are going to focus on these prepositions.
When we talk about general ways to travel, we always use preposition "by"
- To go by car - To go by plane
- To go by train - To go by shipe
- To go by bike - To go by bus
We can also use "by" to refer to the transportation eviroment
- By road - By sea - By underground
- By air - By rail
Warning: when you go walking somewhere, you don't say "by foot ", you say "on foot"
Para subir o bajar de un medio de transporte, las preposiciones que usamos dependen del tipo de vehículo:
- With car and taxi:
Get in/into Subir
Get out off Bajar
- With train, bus, bicycle, motorbyke, plane, etc.:
Get on/onto Subir
Get off Bajar